We are updating our Terms of Service.
See our blog post highlighting the changes.
By continuing to use the Quick Base Service, the new Terms of Service will become effective on the renewal date for each account that you manage.
If you do not accept the changes, please notify us thirty days in advance of your renewal date.
Able to work with customers by phone and by e-mail. Customer contact a must.
• Prepare shipping line ups, processing necessary paperwork and sending of ASN’s as required
• Daily contact with freight carriers for customer pick up
• Responsible for customer correspondence, orders and data base maintenance for all assigned customers
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, e-mail and knowledge of data bases used in the fully integrated system environment.
2 year Associates Degree Business related or 2-4 years experience in Customer Service and/or shipping in a manufacturing environment.
• Maintains a documented system
• Manages outsourced functions
• Oversees the operation of the Accounting Department
• Designs an organizational structure
• Ensures that all discounts are taken in Accounts Payable
• Maintains Account Receivables department are collected promptly
• Manages the payroll process
• Ensures bank reconciliations are complete
• Makes sure all debt payments are made in a timely basis
• Keeps accurate charts of accounts and can build financial statements
• Keeps a system of controls over accounting statements
• Prepares corporate reports
• Manages the production of the annual budget and forecasts
• Manages yearly accounting audit
• Knowledgeable in cost accounting and fixed assets accounting
Must have atleast a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with 3-5 years experience
When you bring additional fields into a conversion, Quick Base often finds inconsistencies. For example, say you're converting your Companies column into its own table. One company, Acme Corporation, has offices in New York, Dallas and Portland. So, when you add the City column to the conversion, Quick Base finds three different locations for Acme. A single value in the column you're converting can only match one value in any additional field. Quick Base needs you to clean up the extra cities before it can create your new table. To do so, you have one of two choices:
If you want to create three separate Acme records (Acme-New York, Acme-Dallas and Acme-Portland) click the Conform link at the top of the column.
If the dissimilar entries are mistakes (say Acme only has one office in New York and the other locations are data-entry errors) go back into your table and correct the inconsistencies—in this case, changing all locations to New York. Then try the conversion again.
Show fields from Show fields from Show fields from a related table
Don't show me this message again
When I do a search or a find, is it looking at all applications, my applications, or a specific application?
It depends on where you are and which one you select:
When you perform a SEARCH from your My Quick Base page, you are searching the Name, Description, and Manager fields of all applications. The search results list all of the applications to which you have access that fit the search criteria.
However, when you are performing a FIND on an application-specific page (for example, the Dashboard, Edit Report, or Modify Fields pages), the results include all records within that specific application that match your request and that you have permission to view.
How can I customize the dashboard page?
To edit this dashboard, click the Customize this Page button on the upper right of the screen.
You can design a single custom dashboard for all your users, or create several different dashboards; one for each type of user.
Is there an easy way to create a calendar or timeline from a table report?
Yes. If the application administrator has specified default calendar and timeline settings for an application, you can easily create a calendar or timeline from a table report just by clicking a link. Quick Base uses the default settings as a basis for creating the calendar or timeline.
To create a calendar or timeline from a table report:
Display a table report.
In the menu at the top of the report, click Other, and then click Report Table as a Calendar or Report Table as a Timeline.
Save the calendar or timeline by clicking Save this report.
Note: If calendar or timeline defaults have not been set, then Report as Calendar and Report as Timeline won't appear as options. Read how to set defaults for calendars and for timelines.
We're glad you're interested in doing more with Quick Base!
Now we need to make you official before you share apps or manage your account.
Verifying your email lets you share Quick Base with others in your company.
Your work email
Client Performance Report
Network latency: ()
The time taken for page load once the page is received from the server:()
The total process of navigation and page load: ()
From inline js at page top..
.. to the time until docready:( s)
.. to the time until window load begins: ( s)
.. to the time until window load ends: ( s)